Nurse-owned and operated, Health Providers Choice (HPC) follows a set of guiding principles to ensure constructive and productive relationships between our clients and our professionals.
By following these principles, we maintain thriving long-term relationships with the nurses we employ. A significant number (72%) of our nurses choose to extend their contracts with us. At least 80% of our nurses take advantage of our excellent referral bonus program by sharing their positive experiences with their colleagues and referring one or more candidates to HPC. These solid relationships led to us being honored with Inavero’s Best of Staffing Award (www.bestofstaffing.com) for both talent and clients in 2013.
Our Guiding Principles
Health Providers Choice takes nurses and the profession of nursing seriously and feels that nurses deserve the utmost respect and service. HPC has five guiding principles:
- We honor all people and treat them with dignity and respect.
- We are honest, open and direct.
- We are dependable and accountable.
- We are receptive and understanding of the diverse nature of our team.
- We are dedicated to providing a supportive and collaborative environment where individual contribution is encouraged and valued.
- We work together to provide a dynamic, productive culture focused on mentoring, active listening and morale building.
- We are committed to maintaining the quality standards of the clients we service.
- We are accountable to the Industry Accrediting organizations and the quality standards they represent.
- We provide the highest level of quality by continuously monitoring our process to surpass industry standards.
- We recognize and value the contributions of others.
- We demonstrate humility and awareness in our everyday actions and interactions.
- We recognize opportunities to make a difference in the lives of others and embrace a philanthropic spirit within our organization.
- We are committed to maintaining an optimistic and positive outlook to problem solving—practicing empathy, sincerity, diplomacy and emotional intelligence.
- As trusted stewards of personal information, we are dedicated to the preservation and integrity of confidentiality and uphold a strong belief in human dignity and equality.
- Our reputation is based on employing professionals who meet our standards and core values, and take personal ownership for their actions and results.
HPC prides itself on our relationships with our nurses. Give us a call today and become a part of our team.