Referral Program Rules & Regulations
Referral program for non-employees:
If the candidate you refer is accepted for a 13-week contract, you will receive $250 for each 13-week contract that your referral completes. This is a possible $1,000 referral bonus per candidate.
Referral program for employees:
If you refer a candidate while employed by Health Providers Choice, continue to work during the time of your referral’s assignment, and if both of you are still working when the bonus is eligible for pay out, you will receive double the referral bonus. This means you would receive $500 for each 13-week contract that your referral completes (up to a maximum of four contracts per referral). You can receive this bonus for up to a maximum of four contracts per referral, and the contracts do not have to be consecutive. This is a possible $2,000 referral bonus per candidate.
If you refer someone to HPC while employed by us, and they do not take an assignment right away – you can still earn incentives for your referral through our Rewards Program. Refer to the HPC Rewards page for more information.
There are important criteria that must be met in order for your referral bonus to be paid out:
- If you refer a candidate to HPC, the referred candidate must list you as the referral source on their online application in order for the referral bonus to be eligible for payout. If you are an active employee, be sure to let your recruiter know that you have referred someone so that they can keep an eye out for his or her application.
- The referred candidate must accept and complete a 13-week assignment consisting of either a 36-hour per week contract equaling 468 contract hours or a 40-hour per week contract equaling 520 contract hours.
- If a shorter-term assignment (less than 13 weeks) is accepted and completed by your referral, you may still collect a bonus if they continue to work with the same facility on consecutive assignments. The referral bonus will be paid out when the referred candidate has met the contract hour requirements detailed in #2.
- All required hours within the contract of the referred candidate must be fulfilled in order to be paid out for a referral bonus.
- You will not receive a referral bonus if your referral takes a per diem assignment or an assignment less than 13 weeks, unless they meet the above requirements of 1 & 2 or 1 & 3.
- If a candidate that you refer is already in our database from previous contact with our company, you are not eligible to receive a bonus on that individual.
Once the contract is closed and all the above requirements are met, the bonus will be paid to the referrer. This process may take up to four weeks following the completion of the referred candidate’s assignment.
**This referral bonus program applies to referrals made after Aug. 31, 2013 (any referrals made before this time will not be eligible for a double referral bonus).