Now Hiring: Executive Administrative Assistant
EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANTThe Administrative Assistant will be responsible for reporting to the CEO directly on projects and tasks. This is a full-time, hourly position. The pay rate is negotiable based on experience level.
- Looking for a self-starter who is highly motivated and is a team player.
- Must have excellent time management skills and the ability to complete tasks by deadline.
- Experience in healthcare or the staffing industry is preferred.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint) required.
- Experience with Adobe required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required - frequent communication with clients and external field staff employees via phone and email will be required.Knowledge of data entry and ability to develop process flows required.
- Must have a working knowledge of office equipment such as printers, fax machines, etc.
- Must be able to learn and navigate the use of applicant tracking systems, payroll systems, and more.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience in the administrative or secretarial role required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Benefits available including:
- BCBS Health Insurance, Single/Family/with optional Domestic Partner Coverage
- Vision / Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Liability and Workers’ Compensation
- Custom Tailored Compensation Plans
Think you’re the right fit for a career with HPC? Apply Now and one of our Directors will contact you.