To be a member of the HPC Team means that you embody our Core Values – Quality, Longevity, Teamwork, Gratitude, Professionalism, and Integrity. Read more about our Core Values.
We are currently looking for new HPC Team Members for the following roles:
Think you’re the right fit for a career with HPC? Apply now and one of our Directors will contact you.
In the HPC office, these Core Values mold our culture and are an integral part of everything we do.
- At HPC, we make a commitment to deliver the highest quality of service to our clients and customers every time. We look for team members who are willing to go above and beyond and to think outside of the box.
- We offer the opportunity for professional growth and development in our organization. Our goal is to create long-lasting professional relationships, not short-term employees.
- We collaborate across departments to problem solve and meet goals. Teamwork is vital to meeting our key initiatives at HPC.
- We express gratitude to the healthcare professionals we staff for choosing our agency amongst the many in the industry, and to the clients for trusting us with their staffing needs.
- Professionalism in interactions with colleagues travel nurses, and clients is expected. Our reputation of a professional– yet personal – approach to travel nursing is an important characteristic of HPC.
- At HPC, we operate with honesty and transparency. Our goal is to create a welcoming work environment characterized by transparent policies and practices, and open communication.