To be a member of the HPC Team means that you embody our Core Values – Quality, Longevity, Teamwork, Gratitude, Professionalism, and Integrity. In the HPC office, these Core Values mold our culture and are an integral part of everything we do.
- At HPC, we make a commitment to deliver the highest quality of service to our clients and customers every time. We look for team members who are willing to go above & beyond, and to think outside of the box.
- We offer the opportunity for professional growth and development in our organization. Our goal is to create long-lasting professional relationships, not short-term employees.
- We collaborate across departments to problem solve and meet goals. Teamwork is vital to meeting our key initiatives at HPC.
- We express gratitude to the healthcare professionals we staff for choosing our agency amongst the many in the industry; and to the clients for trusting us with their staffing needs.
- Professionalism in interactions with colleagues, travel nurses, and clients is expected. Our reputation of a professional– yet personal – approach to travel nursing is an important characteristic of HPC.
- At HPC, we operate with honesty and transparency. Our goal is to create a welcoming work environment characterized by transparent policies and practices, and open communication.
We are currently looking for new HPC Team Members for the following roles:
The Administrative Assistant will handle administrative requests from the CEO. This a full-time, benefited position with opportunity for advancement. Visit our job board for a full position description!
We are looking for a Credentialing Specialist to join our Quality Administration Team. The Credentialing Specialist will work independently and with their team to facilitate the onboarding process for our field staff employees. This is a full time, benefited position. Visit our job board for a full position description!
Think you’re the right fit for a career with HPC? Fill out the form below and a one of our Directors will contact you.