To be a member of the HPC Team means that you embody our Core Values – Quality, Longevity, Teamwork, Gratitude, Professionalism, and Integrity. In the HPC office, these Core Values mold our culture and are an integral part of everything we do.
- At HPC, we make a commitment to deliver the highest quality of service to our clients and customers every time. We look for team members who are willing to go above and beyond and to think outside of the box.
- We offer the opportunity for professional growth and development in our organization. Our goal is to create long-lasting professional relationships, not short-term employees.
- We collaborate across departments to problem solve and meet goals. Teamwork is vital to meeting our key initiatives at HPC.
- We express gratitude to the healthcare professionals we staff for choosing our agency amongst the many in the industry, and to the clients for trusting us with their staffing needs.
- Professionalism in interactions with colleagues travel nurses, and clients is expected. Our reputation of a professional– yet personal – approach to travel nursing is an important characteristic of HPC.
- At HPC, we operate with honesty and transparency. Our goal is to create a welcoming work environment characterized by transparent policies and practices, and open communication.
We are currently looking for new HPC Team Members for the following roles:
EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANTThe Administrative Assistant will be responsible for reporting to the CEO directly on projects and tasks. This is a full-time, hourly position. The pay rate is negotiable based on experience level.
- Looking for a self-starter who is highly motivated and is a team player.
- Must have excellent time management skills and the ability to complete tasks by deadline.
- Experience in healthcare or the staffing industry is preferred.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint) required.
- Experience with Adobe required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required - frequent communication with clients and external field staff employees via phone and email will be required.Knowledge of data entry and ability to develop process flows required.
- Must have a working knowledge of office equipment such as printers, fax machines, etc.
- Must be able to learn and navigate the use of applicant tracking systems, payroll systems, and more.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience in the administrative or secretarial role required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Benefits available including:
- BCBS Health Insurance, Single/Family/with optional Domestic Partner Coverage
- Vision / Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Liability and Workers’ Compensation
- Custom Tailored Compensation Plans
CAREER PLACEMENT SPECIALIST/RECRUITER
• Recruitment or sales experience preferred
• Experience with healthcare recruiting preferred
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Knowledge of general human resource topics (recruiting, application process, interviewing, hiring)
• Knowledge of specialized human resource topics (benefits, turnover analysis, job skills analysis, staff development)
• Knowledge and ability in the use of data bases and other computer-based technologies (candidate sourcing tools, ATS, Adobe, Microsoft Office, etc.)
• Good decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal communication, negotiation and personal selling skills required
• 8-hour shift (business hours are 8:30am-5:00pm)
• Full-time, 40 hours per week
• Immediate start
This position offers a base salary plus commission. Benefited position including:
• BCBS Health Insurance, Single/Family/with optional Domestic Partner Coverage
• EyeMed Vision / Delta Dental Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Short Term Disability
• Liability and Workers’ Compensation
• Custom Tailored Compensation Plans
Think you’re the right fit for a career with HPC? Fill out the form below and one of our Directors will contact you.