Referral Program Details
Thanks for your interest in the HPC Referral Program! Now you can refer a healthcare professional to Health Providers Choice and earn a referral bonus, even if you are not currently employed with us.
Here’s how it works:
Referral program for non-employees:
If the candidate you refer is accepted for a 13-week contract, you will receive $250 for each 13-week contract that your referral completes (up to a maximum of four contracts per referral). This is a possible $1,000 referral bonus per candidate.
Referral program for employees:
If you refer a candidate while employed by Health Providers Choice, continue to work during the time of your referral’s assignment, and if both of you are still working when the bonus is eligible for pay out, you will receive double the referral bonus. This means you would receive $500 for each 13-week contract that your referral completes (up to a maximum of four contracts per referral). This is a possible $2,000 referral bonus per candidate.
There are important criteria that must be met in order for your referral bonus to be paid out:
- Your full name must be listed as the source of referral on the initial application of the candidate you referred.
- The referred candidate must accept and complete a 13-week assignment consisting of either a 36-hour per week contract equaling 468 contract hours or a 40-hour per week contract equaling 520 contract hours.
- All required hours within the contract of the referred candidate must be fulfilled in order to be paid out for a referral bonus.
- If a shorter-term assignment (less than 13 weeks) is accepted and completed by your referral, you may still collect a bonus if they continue to work with the same facility on consecutive assignments. The referral bonus will be paid out when the referred candidate has completed 468 hours for a 36 hour per week position, or 520 hours for a 40 hour per week position at that same facility.
- You will not receive a referral bonus if your referral takes a per diem assignment or an assignment less than 13 weeks, unless they meet the above requirements of 1 & 2 or 1 & 3.
- All payments must be made on the assignment before a bonus is paid out.
Once the contract is closed and all the above requirements are met, the bonus will be paid to the referrer. This process may take up to four weeks following the completion of the referred candidate’s assignment.
Contact Health Providers Choice for questions about our referral program, or if you are interested in discussing employment opportunities (888) 299-9800.
**This referral bonus program applies to referrals made after Aug. 31, 2013 (any referrals made before this time will not be eligible for a double referral bonus).